shafi543@gmail. 發表於 2024-3-2 11:41:56

For example when I became a manager

So maybe as a last question because you've already started talking about it in the background why shouldn't we share it with the world? It is worth building good market practices. Promotion to manager at digitalkwhy do we send reading materials? You mentioned that a person who lands a managerial position with us receives a certain reading list. Even we simply send these books buy them as a company and send them to the manager to read before he takes on this new role so that he has time to read. So what are these books and why them? Because you have also read these books at least a few of them. I know what my reasons are for including some of them on this list but I am curious about your

impressions impressions from reading or for example Asia Mobile Number List perhaps managers after reading. What did they come back to you with? AB I'm sure everyone comes back with this readingA boss is a job. Because it is beautifully presented there you can even write an expose in your own sentences. And those moments when you become the manager of a new team you become the manager of your team in which you were previously.here at Digitalk it helped a lot. Sometimes we are at a loss for words. In a sense we know what

https://lh7-us.googleusercontent.com/WWtmdhsDMDiJa0ibG3GoyD1aMQTLcjl1HASq7DjXwP3qzLjj2HIFEDajLEn7Zcl2AHgKo67bFZZiaJz7oFHWkFZeZJZ2lhiQHX6G--YlXgcdSjcuKsG9g5bksRKdzuU_uXPHDy1APplXZ1R5zvkvv7w

we want to say. Everything sounds beautiful in your head like in a beautiful movie in a speech by baseball coaches or American movies. However when you have to put it together nothing fits together. And there are really sentences that you can take out and adapt them a bit to our communication because they are a bit formal at times. And it also makes the thoughts you want to convey much easier. Well even as we talk here now. You have to summarize the things that I say sometimes because I say a lot of them because there are many aspects.

頁: [1]
查看完整版本: For example when I became a manager

一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |